How Can Global Consciousness Respond to the Cry of the Least Developed Countries?
In Observance of World Invocation Day
The Festival of Humanity and The Festival of Goodwill
May 31, 2007; 3:00-6:00 p.m.
Dag Hammarskj÷ld Room, Millennium UN Plaza Hotel
Audience Participation Questions
- What is a "Global Consciousness"?
- How can each of us reach and develop an inclusive Global Consciousness?
- How can such a Global Consciousness create a viable future for humanity?
- Energy Follows Thought and the Evolution of Consciousness
- How can goodwill, meditation and other spiritual practices support the work of UN?
- What is my responsibility and my group's responsibility in this work?
- The Spiritual Welfare of Humanity
- How can the United Nations develop a more compassionate relationship with humanity?
- How can the United Nations help create the conditions that will allow humanity to realize its spiritual potential and responsibility for the Least Developed Countries?
You are invited to share your responses to these questions in the Discussion Forum on "The Spiritual Work of the United Nations and the Liberation of Humanity."
Home | Seminar Index | Agenda | Contact AQUAAC