How Can Global Consciousness Respond to the Cry of the Least Developed Countries?
In Observance of World Invocation Day
The Festival of Humanity and The Festival of Goodwill
May 31, 2007; 3:00-6:00 p.m.
Dag Hammarskjöld Room, Millennium UN Plaza Hotel
It is difficult to remain without water even for a day. It is likewise difficult for our consciousness to remain without illumination from far-off worlds. As with food or water, one also needs the sustenance of the Higher Planes of Consciousness. Signs of Agni Yoga (407)
- Healing Sound, Dr. Eileen J. Ain
- Introduction to the Seminar
- Keynote talk, Ida Urso, Ph.D., "How Can Global Consciousness Respond to the Cry of the Least Developed Countries?"
- Sacred Art by Janosh: "Stimulating Global Consciousness; Take Up Your Own Mastery"
- Keynote talk, Anwarul K. Chowdhury, UN Under-Secretary-General and High Representative for the Least Developed Countries, Landlocked Developing Countries and the Small Island Developing States (UN-OHRLLS): "The Cause of the Least Developed Countries"
- Introduction of Audience Participation, Maria de Albuquerque
- Audience Participation
- Guided Meditation: The Spiritual Work of the United Nations and the Liberation of Humanity
The Great Invocation in the Six Languages of the United Nations
Sponsoring Organizations: UN-OHRLLS and the Aquarian Age Community
Co-Sponsoring Organizations: Associazione Culturale dei Triangoli e della Buona Volontà Mondiale; CONGO Committee on Spirituality, Values and Global Concerns (NY); Legion of Goodwill; Operation Peace Through Unity; Pathways to Peace; UN Days & Years Meditation Initiative, and Other Fellow Supporting Organizations
Home | Seminar Index | Contact AQUAAC